Prevent Skin Tan
Say Goodbye to Your Summer Issues
We’ve got you some amazing face packs made with all-natural, kitchen ingredients that can help protect your skin from the scorching heat, get rid of dark spots or tanning, and restore your beautiful glow. The onset of summer brings beauty issues like skin tanning and sunburn.
While applying a good sunscreen (SPF 30 at least) is great to protect your skin, the harsh summer sun can still manage to damage your skin and take your glow away. The harsh summer Sun’s rays can burn your skin and reduce its elasticity. Suntan is one of the most common skins and beauty problems, one encounters during the summers. We’ve got you some amazing face packs made with all-natural, kitchen ingredients that can help protect your skin from the scorching heat, get rid of dark spots or tanning, and restore your beautiful glow.
Cucumber Juice and Rose Water Pack to prevent Skin Tan
Apply a mixture of rose water, cucumber juice, and a dash of lemon juice once a day. Lemon juice helps reduce the tan, while rose water and cucumber work as cooling agents.
Honey and Lemon Juice Pack to prevent Skin Tan
Mix two tablespoons of honey with a few drops of lemon juice and apply it to the affected area once or twice a day. Apply the mixture for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
You can also prepare a paste by mixing a pinch of turmeric, lemon juice, and raw milk to prevent Skin Tan. Apply the mixture properly all over the affected area and wait till it dries. Wash it off with cold water. (Also read: 7 Natural Face Packs Our Grandmothers Used for Beautiful skin)
Oats and Buttermilk Pack
Buttermilk soothes and softens the skin. Make a pack by mixing a tablespoon of oats with buttermilk and apply it on your face or body to get rid of tanning body parts. Oats can help in exfoliating the skin. It can be used to prevent Skin Tan.
Curd and Lemon Pack
A mixture of gram flour, lime juice, and curd is the best way to get glowing skin naturally. Use it regularly to get rid of tanning.
Lemon Juice for Your Knees and Elbows to prevent Skin Tan
To keep your knees, elbows, and other patchy areas smooth and clean, rub some fresh lemon juice. Keep it on for at least 15 minutes and then wash off.
Coconut Pack Fresh to prevent Skin Tan
Coconut water makes your skin soft and improves uneven skin tone. Splash it over your face or apply it to the affected area at least twice a day for best results.
Milk Powder and Honey Pack to prevent Skin Tan
Prepare a paste by mixing an equal quantity of milk powder, lemon juice, almond oil, and honey. Apply it to the affected portions and leave it on for at least 20 minutes. This will soothe your tanned skin instantly. 9. Sugar and Lemon Pack Sugar is one of the best cleansing agents and is perfect to make a homemade scrub. Apply the mixture of sugar and lemon juice to your face and wash it after 20 minutes. If you have dry skin, then add a few drops of glycerin to the mixture. (Also read: 6 Homemade Sugar Scrubs That Can Give You Flawless Skin)
During summers, it is quite common that our skin gets tanned due to the hot sun. Removal of tan is very important to keep our skin beautiful and healthy. Along with the products available in the market, there are many natural ways to remove the suntan.
Here are a few more tips that would work to prevent Skin Tan
- Take a slice of lemon and rub it on your skin for tan removal.
- A mixture of Besan powder, turmeric, and milk when applied on the tanned skin for 20-30 minutes helps remove the tan.
- A 30-minute pack of crushed potatoes and lemon juice also reduces tan.
- Cucumber extract, Lemon juice, and Rosewater can be mixed in equal proportions to apply to the tanned skin.
- A simple face pack made out of 4-5 strawberries crushed with 2 tablespoons of milk can also help in tan reduction.
- Massaging with bitter gourd juice can also help in tan reduction.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of oatmeal with buttermilk and massage the tanned area with the paste.
- A half-cup of Papaya and a spoonful of honey can also be applied to the tanned skin which is washed after 30 minutes.
- Mix some powder made out of red lentils with tomato juice and Aloe Vera extract and massage the tan affected area for better relief.
- A 30-minute pack of tomato and yogurt can also help you well.
- Apply some paste of sandalwood powder and rose water to the tan affected areas.
- A face pack made with pineapple pulp and honey if applied for 20 minutes can be very effective.
It’s better to treat your skin every alternate day in summer to keep it away from tanning. However, the usage of sunscreen lotion with an SPF of 30 will help avoid the tanning of the skin in a better way.