Fresh fruit, vegetables, halal meats, bread, cheeses, and sweets are all included in the Suhoor and Iftar meals. “I aim to eat light and fill up on fiber, proteins, and complex carbs throughout Ramadan.” Especially in the Iftar recipe.
1.Kuku Sabzi Mixed Herb Frittata Iftar Recipe
- Eight eggs
- 2 cups fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon barberries(optional)
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped (optional)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
for Iftar Recipe, Preheat the oven to 180 c.In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until well beaten. Then add parsley, coriander, green onions, chives, dill, flour, barberries, walnuts, olive oil, salt, and black pepper powder, and mix well until fully combined. Pour the batter into a greased ovenproof skillet or cake pan and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Cut into small pieces and serve with baked salmon sabzi polo. It can be served for 6-8 people.
2. Sheer Khurma Iftar Recipe
- 50-gram Vermicelli (broken into small pieces), roasted
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 2 tbsp Dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Almonds (cut into pieces), blanched
- 1/4 cup Pistachios
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Saffron
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
For Iftar Recipe, Take a pan and pour ghee into it. Add almonds, raisins, and pistachios to it. Sauté well. Now in another hot pan with ghee, add vermicelli. Roast well. In another wide pan simmer the milk till it thickens, add sugar and simmer again. Add the roasted vermicelli and dry fruits along with dates and saffron. Mix well till simmering. Add cardamom powder. Bring to simmer. Serve chilled, garnished with dates.
3. Fruit salad as Iftar Recipe
The fruit has antioxidants, fiber, and nutrients. You can use different types of fruits. Whatever you like apple, banana, grape, pomegranate, strawberries, etc. C the fruits you like into small pieces and mix them with yogurt. You can add dates for sweetening instead of sugar.
4. Mediterranean Egg Salad as Iftar Recipe
Take four boiled eggs and cut them into pieces. Now add cubed cucumber, onion tomato, and avocado. For the dressing you need olive oil, coriander, lemon juice, and pink salt, now just mix these well altogether. This is a great healthy and tasty dish for iftar.
n the bowl of a food processor, combine the tahini and lemon juice and process for 1 minute, scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl then process for 30 seconds more. This extra time helps “whip” or “cream” the tahini, making the hummus smooth and creamy.
5. Hummus as Iftar Recipe
Ingredients For Hummus:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice, 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) well-stirred tahini, see our homemade tahini recipe
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) water
- Dash ground paprika or sumac, for serving
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the tahini and lemon juice and process for 1 minute, scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl then process for 30 seconds more. This extra time helps “whip” or “cream” the tahini, making the hummus smooth and creamy.
Add the olive oil, minced garlic, cumin, and a 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the whipped tahini and lemon juice. Process for 30 seconds, scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl then process another 30 seconds or until well blended. Open, drain, and rinse the chickpeas. Add half of the chickpeas to the food processor and process for 1 minute. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl, then add remaining chickpeas and process until thick and quite smooth; 1 to 2 minutes.
Most likely the hummus will be too thick or still have tiny bits of chickpea. To fix this, with the food processor turned on, slowly add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water until you reach the perfect consistency.
Taste for salt and adjust as needed. Serve hummus with a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of paprika. Store homemade hummus in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to one week.